Many businesses today come into contact with members of the public. If your business is responsible for injuring a member of the public, Public Liability Insurance would cover your business for any costs incurred.
These costs may vary between injury compensation payouts, damage to property or any legal expenses incurred in defending the case.
Remember anyone working for you could expose you to a public liability claim against your business, if whilst working for you they injure a member of the public or damage their property.
At GSI Insurance Services (Southern) Ltd we have access to a wide panel of public liability insurance providers. We search our panel for you saving you time and providing you with our cheapest possible price.
We can offer a wide variety of Public Liability Polices that can cover a varied range of trades and professions:
- Up to 10 million to cover claimants damages and costs
- Tools and Equipment £10,000 per worker
- Business Stock £5,000
- Own Plant £50,000
- Hired In Plant £20,000 any one item
- Contract Works £500,000
- Money in transit or £5,000
- Money in private dwellings £1,500
- Personal Accident Capital Benefits £10,000